Premium aromatherapy skin care specialists Decléor introduce a relaxing candle infused with 100% natural essential oils, whose scent and packaging evoke the rich and diverse eco-system found in Madagascar. Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Vanilla, Ylang Ylang, and Grapefruit are combined in the African inspired interior accessories to create a blissful luxurious fragrance that naturally perfumes your living space whilst contributing to your wellbeing. Free of Palm oil, the Decléor Voyage – Madagascar Scented Candle has a sixty-hour burn time.
[Image credit: Decléor Voyage – Madagascar Scented Candle]
Deriving their formulations from nature, Decléor is committed to responsible and sustainable sourcing of the plants used and has set up a project called ASMADA that works towards the conservation of Madagascar’s eco-system and also supporting local communities. To date the project has seen more than 100 000 trees planted in the Masindray Valley; and £4.30 from each candle sold will be donated to ASMADA.
Atelier Fifty Five is an inspirational design and lifestyle resource, that shines the spotlight on contemporary design from and inspired by Africa.
- What Role Do Communicators Have In Africa’s Development?
- 7 African Designers and Artists Embracing Pattern Play
- Design Inspired by the Decorative Forms Of Adinkra Symbols
- Tribal Textiles Zambia x PATTERNITY A Modern Approach To The Traditional Batik Fabric Technique
- Seven Inspiring Modern African Design Collaborations